My client are one of the worlds most established fine chemicals groups. Their company plays a critical role in the paints, coatings, life sciences and personal care value chains. With a new growth plan in place, they plan to accelerate their development and provide the world with a compelling range of products.
To support their new growth, they are looking for an Account Lead to drive business development and to lead their sales operations for SEA.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing existing accounts and developing new business opportunities
- Frequently communicating with Marketing and Technology to ensure new product development and new target account development
- Responsible for proposing, developing, and implementing sales forecast
- Build strong relationship with key strategic accounts, clients and distributors
What you look like:
- Experience of working with fine or specialty chemicals
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in business development and account management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high sense of responsibility
- Open mindset with cultural flexibility
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Lyle Patrisha Adinda
EA Reg No: R1548840