Job title: Accounting Controller
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxation.
- Prepare and support quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Perform managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP/IFRS
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.