About our Client
Our client is multinational & 1st tier of Aviation company, well-known as leading Aircraft structures. They're currently looking for Accounting Manager who've an experience in US & Thai GAAP, SOX, day to day accounting operation and ERP knowledge will be a benefit plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES :
- Manage Accounting operation and oversee all of process and transaction.
- Manage Accounts reconciliation and lead for month-end closing process timely and accurately.
- Supervise and manage cash flow, including forecasting.
- Responsible for all financial reporting are in accordance with US & THAI GAAP and statutory requirements
- Supervise and manage company's tax accounting, legal and administrative operations and Revenue Dept requirement.
- Participate with ERP system implementation.
- Participate with annual Budget, Long term Plan and Forecasting, also manage own department to meet with the target.
- To be a part to improve work efficiency and initiate cost saving and cost reduction.
- Ensure internal controls are properly in place and comply with corporate standards and SOX requirements.
- lead actions to improve process and execute team for development plan.
- Liaison other stakeholder i.e. Auditor, Government Officer, Customers, Vendors ensure compliance with business and tax legislation.
- Ad-hoc assignment.
REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATION :
- Thai nationality, age 35 years old above
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, CPA /Certified Accountant/Tax Auditor is a benefit plus
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in MNC manufacturing industry as supervisor position
- Strong knowledge of Thai GAAP, taxation and willing to learn USGAAP
- Familiar in US Manufacturing Environment, understand SOX, knowledge of ERP - Syteline is advantage
- Good communication in Thai & English
- Strong technical skill and know how to apply in sense of business
- Able to work independently, Self-motivated, Good service mind, Detail-oriented and organized
- Mature, good team player, able to handle multi-task, fast learning, detail oriented PLUS sense of urgency
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.