Our client is leading in the field of inspection and testing of petroleum, petrochemical, consumer & electrical products, agriculture and mineral products with global network.
* Daily operations of the finance functions from vouching, bookkeeping to finalize P&L .
* Ensure that all transactions impacting the financial reports
* Handle for Country overhead (COH)'s cost allocation.
* Review transactions by account code and provide monthly P&L variance analysis (Actual vs Forecast vs Budget) with investigation the results .
* Review the Fixed Assets Item for Acquisition, Transfer and Disposal and coordinate with Group's ITS Finance for approval process and review the Fixed Assets Register.
* Review and approved monthly tax form (PND 3, 53 & VAT PP30, PP36) to submit the Revenue Department.
* Prepare month-ended reporting
* Provide advice and support to subordinates in Finance & Accounting Department also to the Operations Team for GAAP and Thai Tax concerned, including problem solving.
* Review Inter-company transactions and oversea payment for debt settlement and cooperation with any regional for clarification the variance.
* Prepare Balance Sheet Tracker in Share Point.
* Review BS reconciliation for all accounts and follow up issues
* Be a part of annual budget preparation
* Support financial information to Internal & External Auditors for interim and annually audited of Financial Statement.
* Review annual audited of Financial Statement and submit PND 51 and 50
* Contact with Revenue department and resolve pending tax matters.
* Co-ordinate with the banks for authorized signatory.
* Adhoc tasks per assignment or requested by regional team.
* Establishes and maintains good & professional relationship with various outside parties such as Revenue department, banks, external and internal auditors
Required Qualifications :
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
* 8 years' experience in accounting field
* Good knowledge of accounting, tax, financial and analytical skills
* Good knowledge of accounting system and software
* Able to operates MS office
* Good command of both written and spoken English
* Respect deadline
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.