Our Clients: The company is an International Chemical Company with various business units. They are looking for Senior Accountant to join their team in central Bangkok.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies and inventory
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly, and annual activities, including generating financial reports, developing budgets, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies
- Prepare monthly financial reports, including P&L statement, balance sheet and year-end financial reports
- Assist with coordination and management of internal and external service providers (accounting, tax and audit)
- Collaborate with team members to provide necessary financial reports to senior-level managers
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experience in SAP
- Big 4 audit firm experience
- Knowledge in local GAAP would be preferred
- Strong tax expertise in local rules and prior experience of IFRS would be an added advantage
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Chinese languages are a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.