Are you an Assistant Accountant looking for a new part time role?
Argyll Scott are partnered with a specialist modern, dynamic and growing financial services company. We are looking for an account assistant to join their financial control team in Staines.
The Accounts Assistant will have a key role to play within the financial control and operations area as the business expands.
Key responsibilities would be as follows:
- Process journals and maintain control over the release of mortgage funds, product fees, and refunds on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the finance operations and completions team to understand the process and report any exceptions as need be.
- Perform bank reconciliations on a periodic basis
- Maintain the accounts payable ledger, monitoring supplier payments to ensure that good credit relations are adhered to.
- Be the main contact point in Finance for the purchase order process and staff expense claims.
- Prepare the weekly supplier and expense claim payment run.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts and regulatory returns.
We are looking for candidates with the following skill sets:
- Experience within industry or practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and can-do attitude
You must be available immediately, initially a temp contract with the intention to extend permanent.
Working hours 10:00 - 3:00.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.