Argyll Scott is partnering with multinational reinsurance group to recruit actuaries positions based in Singapore.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Actuary as part of their structured solutions team.
· Perform regular monitoring and performance analysis of LH2 financial reinsurance transactions
· Provide regular monitoring reports with actionable insights to the management
· Support the quarterly and annual Solvency II, IFRS and local Statutory reporting of LH2 financial reinsurance transactions
· Coordinate with valuation teams, accounting teams, local teams and central units to fulfil the ongoing monitoring and reporting requirements, and streamline the processes
· Build, maintain and enhance the monitoring and reporting infrastructure
· Ensure that the guidelines, standards, frameworks, tools and templates for in-force management of LH2 financial reinsurance transactions are up to date, and with appropriate documentation
· Support deal structuring, pricing, risk analysis, submission for approval and execution of new or modified financial reinsurance transaction when required
· Support other regular or ad-hoc in-force management projects and tasks
· Fellow, or working towards fellowship of a recognised actuarial body or equivalent (FSA, FIA, FFA or FIAA)
· More than 3 years of actuarial experience in a direct, reinsurance or consulting environment
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Excellent technical and analytical skills, and able to demonstrate attention to detail
· A highly-motivated team player
· Experience in data processing and database structuring (e.g. in Power BI, MS Excel, SQL) is key
· Knowledge of Solvency II, IFRS, US GAAP & RBC is an advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.