Argyll Scott is partnering with a top-tier life insurer to look for an AML Compliance Director position.
- Lead the AML Compliance function
- Review and enhance AML Compliance framework
- Drive compliance and operational required remediation/enhancement
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements and initiatives relating to AML Compliance and advise senior management
- Lead the team to review and train the business/operations teams on AML compliance requirements
- Coordinate AML business projects and initiatives
- 10+ years of relevant AML compliance experience in insurance or banking sector
- Related compliance qualification holders preferred with working knowledge in relevant regulatory requirements
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Proactive, independent, analytical and attentive to details
Please apply directly or reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk with your current CV.