My client, a well-established fintech company in Hong Kong is looking for an AML Compliance Lead for the expanding business.
- Oversee the prevention and detection of AML/Sanctions/CTF in Hong Kong
- Provide support and guidance to the management team on AML/Sanctions /CTF compliance
- Carry out risk assessment at the enterprise level and on products and services offered
- Provide support and guidance to the business team in relation to AML/Sanctions /CTF issues
- Identify and report suspicious transactions by reviewing internal disclosures and act as the main point of contact with the Hong Kong regulators and law enforcement agencies.
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of relevant compliance, regulatory or similar experience
- Good knowledge of AML, sanctions, remittance and regulatory management
- Experience in fintech, SVF, MSO or similar legal and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and Asia is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please contact Calvin Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply for the job.