My client, a fast-growing bank in Hong Kong is looking for an AML Manager familiar with corporate banking AML Compliance to join the team.
- Provide advice on AML/KYC requirements to business and operation teams.
- Review and implement compliance policies, procedures and monitoring measures on AML activities.
- Assist in internal and external FCC reporting and liaise with regulators and law enforcement units on AML matters.
- Assist in conducting UAT, internal training and other ad-hoc projects.
- Degree holder of Law, Accounting or related disciplines with 3 years of experience in AML.
- Familiar with HKMA regulations and a good understanding of AML/CTF, Sanctions and KYC for corporate/ commercial banking.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan <at>argyllscott.com.hk