Title: Trader & Analyst (Commodity)
Analyst- Commodity - Ingredient - Coffee - Cocoa, Sugar, Corn, Wheat, Soybean, Fruit & Livestock - based in Bangkok
An international Commodity Trading Company
- Assimilate external and internal data. Model data and provide near-term market intelligence and fundamental analysis to support purchases, sales and hedging decisions
- Conduct supply and demand analysis to identify market and pricing trends
- Design, develop and support short-term data and risk management reporting tools
- Utilize advanced modeling techniques to determine the relationship between energy market and company performance variables
- Assist in the development of the Commercial team's short-term market outlook
- Support the Commercial team in identifying, evaluating and modeling optimization opportunities related to pricing, forecasting, transportation and other commercial items
- Responsible for supply and demand balance summaries
· Bachelor's degree in Finance / Supply Chain
· 2+ years of feed ingredient commodity experience.
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.