About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading financial services company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Android Developer to join their team in Bangkok.
- Delivers across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to Play Store, and support.
- Interacts directly with other developers and stakeholders to conceptualize, build, test, and release products.
- Understands the "cutting edge" technology, while delivering reliable functionality to the market.
- Partners with the User Experience team to build new features.
- Optimizes performance for mobile applications.
- Keeps up to date on the latest industry trends in Android technology.
- Explains technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provides accurate and timely estimates and work breakdown schedules.
- Creates conceptual and detailed technical design documents.
- Adopts and implements standards and best practices for software development.
- Hands-on mobile design and development experience on Android platform with Kotlin for at least 5 years; deep Kotlin knowledge and understanding is a must
- Good experience with User Interface and User Experience technologies
- To use and work with outside APIs and data sources
- To perform unit test to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases and general reliability
- To work and make sure improved application performance and bug fixing
- Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.