A global automotive production company is now looking for an AP Manager to lead their Accounts Payable team at their plant in Rayong. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and work cross functionally with stakeholder from different functions. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to work in a truly multinational culture and high standard environment.
- Overseeing routine Accounts Payable activities, such as disbursing checks and processing payroll, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field
- At least 7+ years of working experience in a similar role with extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures from manufacturing MNC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with SAP and MS Office
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislation
- Good command of English and native in Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.