With an unwavering conviction to its simple yet far-reaching visions across the decades, a global skincare and beauty client is looking for a dynamic Head of Brand Marketing & Communications to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Asia Head, you will define a consistent and compelling brand voice across this dynamic region to achieving a unique and strong brand equity.
- Design integrated marketing and communications strategies (above-, below-, and through-the-line marketing, traditional, social, digital, CRM) to reach the individual markets in Asia effectively, while respecting different cultural and social nuances
- Work with strong Commercial and Country Leaders and lead a team of functional marketing leaders to champion best ways of working and a culture of excellence, and achieve business KPIs, above all, remain true to the brand's visions
- Represent and articulate APAC voice in a collective and fearless manner to protect and advance the region's ambitious growth including but not limited to global conferences and leadership forums
- 10+ years of regional brand marketing and communications experience, preferably beauty/skincare/personal care/FMCG
- Excellent internal and external stakeholders' management experience across all levels, with proven record to negotiate and influence
- Has good understanding of omni-channel marketing (digital, ecom, CRM, SEO, social)
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421