Regional RA Manager
Salary: 170 - 250 KB per Month
Our partner is a global FMCG company. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs talent people to lead RA team in order to make sure quality products will be launched in Thailand. You will lead Regional RA team to initiate strategy and set up good standard for the region.
This role is responsible for ensuring the products will be launched within timeline. In this role, you will:
- Manage and accomplish all registrations of products and projects required by national authorities.
- Ensure import and export shipment's documents are aligned within the Region and other countries regulation.
- Improve all license databases are accurate and update regulatory for both hard copy and soft copy of license.
- Coordinate with every Regulatory agencies relating to FMCG space.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in registering pharmaceutical/ Personal Care/ Home Care/ Food product. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In working within a regulatory environment especially Thailand Regulatory System
- In analysing data and using analytical method to solve problem
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.