Argyll Scott is working with a global insurance company office in Thailand. Currently they are looking for an Application Development Manager to mange 30 people on the team.
- Work with partner with the business to find best solution both local and across regionals
- Manage the development process
- Manage team of developers to best outcome
- Provide a high quality and efficient services to all users for more productive outcome
- Manage the company wide prioritization process used to determine resource allocation for Information technology resources.
- Participate in project work as and when required
- 4 - 8 years relevant information technology with team management working experiences.
- Experienced in implementation and/or configuration of DevOps. With knowledgeable in Docker, Jenkins, Eurka, Kibana Program are preferred.
- Experienced Managing a team of at least 5-10 people
- Proven track record supporting and managing business applications.
- Proven track record in project and stakeholder management or management of multiple information technology projects.
- Proven track record in managing multiple systems in a complex environment
- Mainframe experience is a significant advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.