about the company
This is a leading MNC with an outstanding international reputation for its consumer products. Great opportunity to work in the B2C environment and lead the business in its next phase of growth.
about the job
- Working closely with the Applications and Service Manager to deliver and maintain production operations capability,
- Lead a team in order to deliver appropriate support for Applications.
- Coordinate with Vendors to escalate or resolve support issues on a regular basis.
- Manage a Service Now Ticket queue relating to applications support, ensuring tickets are prioritised and resolutions maintain SLAs
- Support the Development team in providing functional and technical support and guidance, providing Level 2 support to resolve incidents and requests as needed
- Act as Technical Mentor, providing feedback and suggestions to process/product improvements, and developing procedures and documentation for application support
- Improve application functionality and performance, including planning, executing, and overseeing application and middleware upgrades into production, and monitoring applications' performance
skill & experience require
- To succeed in this role, you must have experience in delivery methodologies and IT Support and Service Operation, including Digital, CRM or ERP Applications
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.