* Analyse, design, develop, test and implement a large scale, distributed, scalable, flexible and robust systems for pari-mutuel and fixed odds software;
* Define the high level architecture blueprint of core services for the strategic solutions, ensuring alignment with business strategy and technology trends;
* Develop strategy and framework to integrate and leverage disparate systems, and define a clear technology direction to enable business agility;
* Develop interface and interoperation standards & guidelines; create an integration infrastructure using industry standard technologies and API design principles that provides maximum stability, high performance, reusability and scalability;
* Establish application framework to facilitate software packaging, auditing, security, transaction integrity, recovery, monitoring, administration, and operation management;
* Lead the process of scoping and designing technical solutions, including analysis of business objectives, evaluating business enabling technologies, defining system architecture, scoping resource needs, researching technical alternatives, identifying risks and recommending delivery approach to successfully deliver the required business functionality;
* Prepare technical reports and deliver presentation to all levels of management to delineate the business implications of technical initiatives and secure their buy-in;* University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering, or related discipline. Post-graduate degree in technical or business fields is desirable;
* 10+years of technical/architectural experience gained in the development of major systems and/or enterprise architecture;
* 10+years of hands on experience in high-frequency system / real time low latency system development and architecture design;
* Knowledge with Messaging design best practices;
* Knowledge Event driven architecture design and system integration pattern.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.