Our client, a multinational beauty company, is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join the Thailand Luxury team.
Reporting to: Brand Manager
- Owning end-to-end process of New product launch and campaign management within A&CP budget given
- Partner Media and PR Agencies to develop cohesive Media and PR Strategy
- Track and improve marketing ROI
- Plan and execute BTL promotions across Dept Stores and Ecommerce channels
- Develop exclusive offerings and promotions
- Works hand-in-hand with the Visual Merchandising and Retail Operation team to implementing product staging, development of visuals and other POS materials, promotions, training
- Forecast for new marketing initiatives, and work with key stakeholders to realize commercial ambitions
- Manage inventory and make plans as required for discontinuations and E&O reduction
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting per brand and APAC requirements
- Analyses sales on per-SKU and per-store basis to ensure that the brand's tactics are working towards the achievement of total brand targets
- At least 4 years of brand management experience in Luxury Beauty
- Significant recent experience with Thailand Omni-channel and a strong understanding of retail landscape in Thailand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- CRM, Multi-brand management experience is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunities, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be in touch shortly.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.