Assistant Compliance Manager - Asset Management - 40-60k P/M - 12 Month Extendable Contract
Are you passionate about ensuring regulatory compliance in the dynamic world of asset management? Here's your chance to be a part of our growing team! We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual for the position of Assistant Compliance Manager based in Hong Kong.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Assist in setting up public and private funds.
- Review fund documents (e.g., EM, KFS) from a compliance perspective.
- Assist in revising EM, KFS, and preparing notices for public funds when necessary.
- Code investment rules in Bloomberg AIM for public funds.
- Conduct pre-trade/post-trade reviews.
- Help in monitoring and reviewing investment mandates.
- Provide portfolio managers/traders with advice related to investment compliance.
- Review marketing materials.
- Assist in ad-hoc compliance tasks.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 3+ years of experience in asset management compliance or regulatory body.
- Familiarity with SFC authorized funds.
- Sound knowledge of the Fund Manager Code of Conduct and Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.