Great opportunity to define and build out HR functions. Our client is the Global leader in travel retail, with their strong growth plan and rapid expanding.
The Assistant Human Resources & Admin Manager will be supporting and reporting to the Human Resources Manager in driving the delivery of business plan from a people perspective through building organisation and people capability, working with all stakeholders, shaping and implementing effective people strategies, contributing to the development and successful business objectives.
- Act as a the point-of-contact HR and Benefits questions/issues including visas, family paid leave, labor claims, etc.
- Work with management and employees on grievances and complaints identifying appropriate solutions and demonstrate a commitment to resolution.
- Act as a strategic partner to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures;
- Manage change management, organisational design, employee engagement, performance management, training and development.
- Facilitate talent management processes for Executive level and below to support all business functions to deliver the within approved budget.
- Oversee the HR and General Affairs budget (incorporates all costs associated with running the HR/GA functions) Proactively identify gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to manage risks
- Assist the Manager complex employee relations issues taking account of local cultural and legal context and Union negotiation
- Manage the HR and General Office Administration related processes to ensure compliances requirements and documentations.
- Assist the Manager to supervise the training of Operations Retail teams
- Provide On-boarding and in-house Trade First compliance related in-house trainings for all corporate employees Coach and mentor junior team member.
- Office Management
- Assume the role of Safety Management Officer to ensure a Safe Work Place that complies with Fire Safety requirements and COVID19 advisories / protocols to provide a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards for our People.
- Office Policies and Procedures - proactively review the office activities with a view to continually improving the office efficiency by improving or implementing policies and procedures.
- Oversee the Office administration budget (incorporates all costs associated with running the offices)
- Manage the uniform replenishment and distribution to new hires
- Office seating planning and administration to ensure employees' satisfaction and conducive working environment. Administrative Management - Coach and supervise an Admin Executive to
- Provide Administrative support to the MD
- Oversee and manage the reception aesthetic presentation, meeting rooms bookings, stationery & pantry replenishment
- Provide travel arrangement for all approved business trips
- Supervise the maintenance of office administration records for equipment and corporate insurance Facility Management
- Liaise with Landlord or contractors to rectify building issues as identified
- Oversee office planning and space optimization, assign unused space as appropriate
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 5 years' experience of Senior Executive or AHRM experience in full spectrum HR function.
- Communication skills, the ability to communicate, present effectively to different levels of stakeholders.
- Leadership - you will be supporting the Human Resources Manager to work closely with line managers to deliver the HR strategies.
- Must have proven ability to manage projects, prioritize, and demonstrate efficiency
- Coaching skills You must be comfortable in offering advice to both your peers and junior employees.
- Ability to negotiate skillfully with both internal and external groups
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.