- 4 years + solid experience from in-house & recruitment agencies
- Global medical services provider
- MNC - hybrid working
A global healthcare group is looking for an Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager to join their HK team in order to cope with their business growth. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic and dedicated team of professionals who are committed to improving healthcare outcomes.
- Building strong recruitment processes, enhancing candidate and hiring team experiences, alongside meeting hiring goals
- Develop recruitment strategies, market analysis, benchmarking and survey data and ensuring that recruitment process is innovative and effective
- Manage the end-to-end full-life cycle recruiting process from intake, to job posting through the final stages (inclusive of offer recommendation and creation, negotiation, closing and onboarding)
- Proactively manage talent pipeline and maintain relationships for future opportunities including external agencies
- Provide ongoing reporting regarding status of current open roles to the HR team and functional hiring managers & leaders
- Minimum qualification: University degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of Talent Acquisition experience, preferably full life cycle recruitment experience from in-house and recruitment agencies
- Ability to compile and use data & insights to drive the right business outcomes
- Understanding of the traits, skills, and qualities required of prospective candidates for positions across levels and demonstrated track record of managing the selection process
- To work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Fluent in Cantonese, excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.