Assistant RA Manager - Food
Regulatory Affairs - Domestic Market - International Market - Food - Ingredient
Our partner is a well-known Food-FMCG company. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs talented people to lead RA team to make sure quality products will be launched in Thailand and exported to the international market.
- Manage and accomplish all registrations of products and projects required by national authorities.
- Ensure import and export shipment's documents are aligned with Thailand and other countries regulations.
- Improve all license databases are accurate and update regulatory for both hard copy and soft copy of the license.
- Coordinate with every Regulatory agency relating to food space.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience in registering food products.
- You will have a bachelor's degree level or higher in Food Science, Food Technology and related area or other relevant degree.
- At least 8 years of experience
- In working within a regulatory environment especially Thailand Regulatory System as well as international market.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.