A new Assistant Relationship Manager position (6+6 months convertible contract) for a global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with prior ARM experience in private banking.
- Highly convertible contract
- Working hours 9am - 5pm with occasional overtime
- Provide good training and support
- Requires someone can read and write basic Mandarin as you will be dealing with some documents in Mandarin
- Due to the urgency of this position, we are unable to consider candidates who require a visa
Day to day responsibilities:
- assist the Private Bankers in administration and management of day-today administration on client relationships including, payments, banking enquiries, attending meetings (to observe/take notes), preparation of file notes, drafting of letters and other documentation, annual client reviews, etc all overseen and signed-off by the Private Banker.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to client requests, owning task execution end to end, working pro-actively with Operations, Business Management to ensure delivery, resolve issues and reduce / remove errors.
- Good overall knowledge of Private Bank information systems.
- Assist Private Bankers in ensuring adherence to the Global KYC policy. Complying with all regulatory and Private Bank requirements/procedures/controls and recognizing/managing risk.
- Identify opportunities to improve current procedures and ways of working to the benefit of our clients; along with aiding the implementation of the change.
- Support and monitor relationships with the clients, working alongside the Private Banker to ensure quality, accurate and timely execution of all client and administrative items and reporting of all risk events and complaints.
- Act as the key contact point for clients dealing with day-to-day administration across the range of services and products.
- Act as liaison between Private Banker and specialist product areas, e.g. Investment Management, Credit, Fiduciary, etc. to ensure the smooth operation of all services.
- Sound knowledge of banking, and operational procedures, plus lending and understanding of security requirements.
- Relevant client facing experience in a Private Banking or similar industry role
- Technically minded with strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Highly articulate with strong client facing sales skills.
- Will have relevant language skills for the region
- Singapore Client Advisory Competency Standards (CACS) qualification
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.