Assistant Social PR
Our client is one of the international beauty and skincare retailers. They are actively looking for Assistant Social PR to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Conduct and implement social media strategy, marketing strategy and communication campaigns to align with business goals.
· Generate text engagement, image and video contents to promote in social media accounts.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics as well as social media, and oversee social media accounts' design in Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, blog layout and etc.
- Manage communications and build relationships with media, industry professionals, journalists, KOL and third-party agencies for joint collaboration of various campaigns/promotions to advocate YR.
- Research and identify KOL across multiple digital platforms to build powerful brand experiences as well as reaching and building a KOL network for different categories on social media.
- Implement KOL engagement campaigns by liaising and coordinating with KOL in their requirements, timeline, and deliverables.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Coordinate with Marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency, to initiate and execute different campaigns.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in KOL and social media management in beauty, cosmetics.
- Welcome for Agency and client side.
- Well understanding of traditional, digital/social specific media marketing
- Strong communication skills in written, speaking and presentation
- Eco/ Green Lover is a plus.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Mavichak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.