Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing technology company seeking an Assistant Talent Acquisition manager to recruit for the top talents to join their organisation and ensuring that our employees have the best employee experience throughout. In this role, you will be supporting with talent growth to meet our local and regional recruitment needs.
- Partner with business leaders to identify and define talent requirements and build a strong talent pipeline.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment efforts for Singapore office, and support regional recruitment campaigns;
- Actively search for top-tier candidates in the region to build a strong network of talent pool;
- Connect with and engage qualified candidates to develop a strong talent reserve for key positions;
- Manage all recruitment channels and constantly optimize their effectiveness;
- Drive campus recruitment and build relations with relevant stakeholders;
- Support other recruitment-related initiatives, such as employer branding.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a recruitment agency or in-house talent acquisition
- Resourceful and results-oriented, with a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem-solving
- Demonstrated exceptional communication competency, both oral and written, in a diverse culture
- Passionate about recruitment, people, culture, and HR services
- Ability to build strong working relationships with various stakeholders
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770