This company is much more than an In-housel SI for multinational banking and financial services institutions.
Changing the heart of the business in APAC, Singapore APAC Brands is known for its Centre of Excellence, and now looking for quality in business with an ambition to grow even further.
Be part of the transformation journey digitalising the bank to the new digital age, and take ownership of successful changes, driving the digital transformation forwards. A great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
Great opportunity for a highly caliber FVP / Sub-Head to be the right-hand man of Head/SVP, and lead the core pillars of the business, (Hardware, Infrastructure, Application Support, Service desk, Access control, and Banking operation.)
about the role
- Lead/manage IT Service Department, that provides infrastructure and system operation service support which also includes Application Support, Operation Support, System security and Troubleshooting, System EOL.
- Lead/manage 80 headcounts in system operation services for banking business sustainability.
- Accelerate system operation automation to increase efficiency, productivity, and reduction of human error, review/improve existing system operation manual.
- Harmonizing team and every department.
- Engagements/ relationship management of clients and vendors.
skills and experience require
- To succeed in this role, you must possess strong knowledge in driving transformation & change management, especially in Desktop/hardware and infrastructure.
- Very hand on, On the ground, People Oriented, Strong Operational, Strategic Delivery, and Leadership acumen.
- Min 12 years in Bank IT system development environment.
- Masters/Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology related discipline from recognised University.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.