- Highly-respected organization in beverages
- IT Security with hands-on experience in cloud security, pentest
About the job
Our client is looking for Associate IT Security who is responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with IT department to resolve them, ensuring that network and data remain secure.
Our client is a part of one of the largest Southeast Asia's largest beverage companies in beverage industry, reputable for leading brands for more than 100 years, developing dynamic strategies thriving their product portfolio exported to other Asia countries and Europe, US markets.
Open for Vietnamese local candidates only.
Working location: District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
The Associate IT Security is reporting directly to IT Infrastructure Manager and is responsible for the followings:
- Support IT Security (Cyber Security, System Security, Network security) and Data privacy projects involving strategy, implementation, technical delivery, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing;
- Cyber security thread management (Incident response, thread intelligence, Vulnerability identification and remediation supervising, security monitoring to detect Backdoor, D-Dos, Spoofing, Phishing, Clickjacking).
- Evaluate access identification, access revocation and access modification for end-users, management of privileged user access into IT components including intranet system, application, and internet connection
- Oversight privileged access by CyberArk system (maker level).
- Review changes to production systems (maker level).
- Collaborate with IT team to improve security/risk and control.
- This is an individual contributor role, not managing teams.
The successful applicant
- The successful candidates will possess Bachelor's degree in IT
- At least 3 years in IT security related to information security analysis, security assessment or penetration testing and preferably with experience working in FMCG, logistics, E-commerce, Retail.
- Good knowledge and experience in information security such as FW, IPS, NAC, VPN, Endpoint Security, App & DB security, Proxy, Microsoft Sentinel, Azure Security, AWS Security and
- OS: Windows, Linux/AIX .
- Firewall: Palo Alto, CheckPoint, Fortinet.
- Professional information security certification is a priority (CISSP, CISA, CEH is credit).
- Good communication in written and spoken English is required.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and regionalized organisation in beverage with regional exposure and aggressive growth trajectory. This position offers competitive package with bonus scheme commensurate with experience, and other benefits provided by the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.