Associate / Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Fully flexible opportunity! Work from home, the office, your favourite coffee shop or anywhere else!
You can be located in Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, Austin, Charlotte or anywhere else - we have the systems in place to ensure you are fully set up remotely.
Hydrogen's Associate Recruiter Programme is open for business and we are looking for individuals who are looking for the best possible start to their recruitment careers.
We offer something different to the ordinary, we empower our people to be their best self through our concept of "I Own My Future". This gives you control of your:
Goals - setting your own means you are a lot more likely to achieve them
Performance - what does good look like? Well, shouldn't that be subjective?
Well being - at the top of everyone's agenda, but what is in place to support and enable you?
Time - you know when you are most productive, why should we tell you when/where that is?
Culture - you are the heart of our business, our culture is not dictated from the top
Reward - what is it you want to achieve? Big commission? Big salary? Enough to live well?
and to give you the best training the industry has to offer? Introducing LENI... Learn, ENgage, Inspire. Content and training created by some of the best minds in our business in a format that you can manage into your working day!
What will your day consist of as an Associate Recruitment Consultant?
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for clients recruitment requirements.
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
- Harnessing social media & job boards to identify talent
- Increasing our candidate pools through referrals and executive searching
- Generating leads and market information
Other benefits to working with us:
- No-threshold commission structure - to make sure that you start to earn commission on your first placement.
- Access to "Lifeworks" - a 24/7 mental health and well being support line.
- Excellent career pathways to ensure you're the master of your career with clear indications on how to get promoted.
- Annual incentive trips & rewards run throughout the year - destinations have included Hvar, Canada and Cancun. Up next: Tokyo! - We constantly want to reward our employees hard work.
- Unmatched recruitment tools to ensure you are ahead of the competition.
What are you waiting for? We look forward to speaking to you soon!