Argyll Scott is finding an interested and qualified expert for Big Data who can also do Business Intelligence. Our client is a leading in-house technology share service corporate for its own internal financial services. As a global company, you will be exposed to international level of professionalism from over 50 offices worldwide.
- Drive the Business Intelligence strategy to support the product development for the global solutions and drives forward the roll out of the solution in Australia region.
- Resolve project issues, mitigation risks and manage scope change request for sprints
- Strong capability in structuring of project tasks and stakeholder management
- Cover the scope in Project Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Delivery Management
- 10 years of experience in IT with several years of experience in data warehouse, BI Knowledge, and project management
- Know-how of data analytics solutions (data integration, reporting solutions, fraud detection)
- Understanding of insurance business, ABS Knowledge of advantage
- Highly skilled in sprint management and task organization tools such as JIRA, Kanban since, many of the projects follow agile methodology
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.