A top global Consulting firm in Thailand is looking for BPR Consultant (Accounting) to handle process transformation and develop project in alignment with client's direction. (Location: Sathon, Bangkok)
- Ensure the alignment of process transformation with client's direction in both business and information technology
- Analyze on areas for improvement in related to process transformation strategy
- Develop presentations for deal pursuits objectives and prepare project activity
The successful applicant will have:
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Finance/Accounting, Economic or other related fields
- Professional experience 7-15 years in one or more in Business process transformation or Business Process Redesign/Business Process Improvement, experiences in management consulting is preferable
- English and Thai proficiency at business level or above (Japanese and other languages are a plus)
- Good personality and presentation skill
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.