Position: Brand Manager
- Understand consumer data and develop CRM program for growing consumer base strategy Development - establish a marketing plan for delivery business (own channel/ aggregator) and digital initiative / define growth pillar for growing sales/ transaction.
- Concept & Campaign Development - put a strategy into action by developing a marketing campaign/ road map that captures consumers' needs and competitiveness in the market
- Data-Driven Marketing - Utilize CRM to drive performance of campaigns (both NW and Own Channel) following the business objectives (driving performance of heavy, light, and new users)
- Initiate/handle marketing plan for a delivery channel (owned channel/aggregator) and build penetration growth for the delivery business.
- Project Management - timeline and stage-gate management, pre and post-campaign research, business case and forecast, launch plan, campaign reporting, sales analysis, etc.
- Cross Functional Leadership - provide leadership to manage marketing campaign by influencing franchisee and cross-functional team to operate plan effectively
- Minimum Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Minimum 5+ years in channel marketing experience (delivery business, digital channel), e-commerce, data utilization.
- Experience in developing CRM program using data analytic that support channel strategy
- Strong experience in developing a marketing plan for delivery business platform that can grow sales and transaction.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and management skills.
- Excellence communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both English & Thai
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.