Our client is a global FMCG (Beverage) company. They are looking for a Brand Manager to help expand the company's brand presence and profit growth throughout traditional and modern channels.
You will create and implement the marketing strategy through local dealers to gain more awareness and profit growth. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated entrepreneurial and a positive team player.
- Develop strategic brand direction of portfolio and profit growth to meet the objectives
- Create and implement visibilities and promotions to enhance customer experience toward the brand at all touch points
- Support global branding team designing communication plan, promotional material, and advertising plan
- Monitor the market and evaluate opportunities and challenges to support marketing team develop plans for the next moves
- Thai nationality with a degree in business administration, marketing, digital marketing, or any related fields
- 6-8 years of experience in related fields and strong English proficiency
- Has experience in Beverage industry
- Ability to contribute and solve complex problems at a strategic level
- Highly developed strategic thinking, commercial and marketing skills
- Innovative and with strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills with problem-solving and critical thinking
- Resilience, process excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.