· Business Process Analyst will use process mapping and business process reengineering to contribute to the development, implementation and sustainment of process solutions.
· In this role, you will transform project objectives into operational improvement initiatives and work to achieve process excellency of the end to end business processes by developing a strong process culture, optimized solutions and sustained execution.
· Partner with super users, stakeholders and data technology teams to drive process stabilization and optimization initiatives and support technology to enable business processes to meet growth and cost reduction goals.
· Collaborate with business process owners to implement and support process design and metrics for optimal execution and results.
· Lead and collaborate to support change with key super users, stakeholders and peers to ensure medium to high risk solutions are implemented successfully.
· Serve as a domain specialist to develop and lead business process initiatives with medium to high cost and risk, assuring project goals and objectives are attained and sustained while creating project insight for project and functional leadership.
· Provide expert level support as a consultant for business partners and super users related to initiatives and incidents including research, testing, training, change and documentation.
· Conduct meetings, research processes, collect data, analyze information and perform related tasks to handle process optimization change.
· Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 6 years of related work experience
· Preferred candidates who have experiences in project management
· Background from manufacturing plants is a plus
· Good level of English both written and verbal
· Good communication and analytical skill
· Able to work in Saraburi (Hybrid)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.