Business Analyst - Quality Review - Financial Services
One of Argyll Scott's boutique consulting firms is currently supporting their customer with an exciting new banking programme they are undertaking in Lithuania. The role has two main parts:
- An asset quality review (AQR) - to enhance the transparency of bank exposures, including the adequacy of asset and collateral valuation and related provisions
- A stress test - to test the resilience of bank's balance sheets,
The ideal candidate is required to:
- Assist with understanding what information is kept on the source servers, whether the information is present and what is quality of the data (in collaboration with Data Stewards).
- Have an understanding of databases, where and how data is being manipulated, and be able to assess the qualitative requirements as well as legislative requirements defined by ECB.
Day to day tasks include:
- Design and write data queries to extract credit data from various systems and conduct analysis and mapping towards the ECB & Business requirements
- Provide support for portfolio credit risk oversight and governance by tracking the actual performance of risk appetite and credit risk management metrics against approved guardrails
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with company and regulatory standards, policies and practices
- Formulate & Assist on AQR specific testing.
Do you feel that this could be a great fit for your skill set? If so please do get in touch for immediate consideration. We can organise interviews within 24 hours for successful applicants