Argyll Scott working with Top 3 insurance based in Bangkok.
*Thai candidate only for this position*
- Analyze data and provide key business insights based on analyzing multiple data sources.
- Take initiative to identify what the business should be tracking and evaluating, think through
- problems and make actionable recommendations.
- Participate in key meetings with users including requirement sessions, system demos, user
- acceptance testing, and end user training, analyze and document requirements
- Dive deep into solutions and requirements proposed by the business and provide alternative
- solutions for the business consider
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Core Insurance Platform, Salesforce or other
- related technologies
- Gathering, validation, documenting business requirements
- Prepare and groom user stories and acceptance criteria
- Prepare test case scenario for user acceptance testing
- Lead user acceptance testing
- Utilize systems and tools including e-CRM platform (Salesforce), Core Insurance System
- applications to capture and coordinate operations
- Collaborate with developers and users on testing and verifying solutions which meet the business
- requirements. Also, Identify and remove impediments that come up during the sprint process
- Assist the Product Owner with running sprints and ensuring regular delivery of working
- Work towards implementation of opportunities identified in discovery and analysis phase
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Design and optimize business processes and data flows to support the business transformation
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Bachelor's/ Master's in computer science, information systems, or computer/electrical engineer
- degree or any business-related field
- At least 3 years of Business Analyst with insurance business experience
- Experience in core admin system of insurance industry, especially on New Business and Collection
- Logical thinking
- Work across different departments and levels
- Strong written and communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.