- Refine initial business requirements provided by the client into business/system requirements the technical team can execute on utilizing various business requirement elicitation techniques in a Software as a Service offering.
- Act as a translator/interpreter between the user and the technology team during requirements gathering and design discussions.
- Assure software requirements have been properly coded as defined by the system users.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) when needed.
- Partner with Product Development team to support product enhancements and process improvement to custom built solutions
- Well organized, highly motivated and self-starter to operate with minimal guidance while collaborating in a multi-tasking environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related areas
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong background in development of solutions and/or supporting IT applications for diverse business needs is required.
- Must have good organization and time management skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to positively contribute to the overall success of the project team are required.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.