- Responsible for covering strategic, regulatory and mandatory projects
- Close collaboration with line users and IT to ensure that all proposed IT developments support strategic initiatives and also support regional Securities Trading Services requirements
- Maintain effective relationships with regional internal and external partners (including Front Office, auditors, users and IT).
- Implement system changes, booking, allocation, settlement, on and off boarding-related projects
- 5 years+ in Cash Equity Operations and Project Management experience is mandatory
- Experience working with global markets and an understanding of Front, Middle and Back Office organizational structure
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills, interacting with cross-functional senior stakeholders
- Technical background and experience working with business side
- Good knowledge of trade booking and processing, client on-boarding and off-boarding
- Strong understanding of development life cycles
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.