* Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for
improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
* Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
* Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
* Performing requirements analysis.
* Documenting and communicating the results
* Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing
* Working closely with users, technicians, and managerial staff.
* Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
* Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
* Performing user acceptance testing.
* Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
* Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
* Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
* Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
* Managing competing resources and priorities.
* Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
* A bachelor's degree in business or related field
* A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
* Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable
* Advanced technical skills, documentation, presentation skills.
* Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* A track record of following through on commitments.
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
* A history supporting successful projects.
* Having a basic knowledge of ETL would be a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.