About the client
My client is a start up in fintech space. With strong financial backing and operating structure, good people and great strategy, they have grown tremendously in the last couple of years. With strong partnerships in the region and hence potential growth plans, they are looking to hire a business analyst to help drive analysis to navigate them in the right direction
About the role
- Gather, analyze and formalize user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on the feasibility of implementation and manage the scope of the project;
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues;
- Develop technical design specifications and translate the technical design into process and product backlog specifications;
- Creating Epics and product backlog following Scrum Methodology;
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities;
- Provide post-implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers;
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of the current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
Skills & experiences required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5+ years IT working experience with strong Payment/ Digital Banking/ Transaction Bank Industry Experience
- Possess relevant system development/maintenance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Ability to produce specifications for documentation and implementations
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practices
- Solid experience working with Architecture and Developments teams to assess and size story/epics
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.