A new and exciting Business Analyst/Change Manager (12 months extendable contract) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with experience in process and gap analysis.
- Drive completion of key milestones for CCIB in accordance with the overall CDO team, DPTP programme and the Risk Remediation Plan / Risk Treatment Plans as appropriate.
- Develop a deep understanding of the current state of CCIB Client Coverage's data, processes, and systems
- Leads and/or independently complete the Data Discovery exercise for assigned areas / processes in alignment with the requirements specified in the Data standards and complete mandatory artefacts (Data Discovery Templates, Data Flowchart, Data Inventory etc.) as required
- Performs Gap Analysis of current state against the requirements in the Data Standards.
- Coordinate reviews and sign-off with GPOs (Group Process Owners), GPOS (Group Process Owner Support) for all the above.
- Conduct and lead Business Impact Assessments on the business and process from the tools/enablers that the Central DPTP team delivers to CCIB CC.
- Design Target Operating Models to conform to Data Standards, identity business solutions to meet the requirements in a complex process and technology environments, validate impact assessment & drive implementation plan
- Lead and drive key Change Management outcomes including Operational design, Communications, Learning, Operational Readiness & Operational Guidance to embed Data Management Standards for end user communities
- Effectively engage senior business stakeholders across geographies
- Build strong and effective relationships with programme and business counterparts
- Facilitate cross-collaboration and development of synergies between BA squads wherever possible
- Direct Experience working in or consulting for Financial Institutions is critical. Knowledge of Banking process highly desired.
- Experience with reviewing, understanding and mapping a complex business process to determine how specific regulatory obligations & policy requirements impact a process and the respective controls/elements in those processes.
- Experience with designing solutions to meet policy and regulatory requirements for existing processes, in collaboration with technology.
- Strong prioritisation and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, time, and change effectively
- Prior experience working in Agile Scrum team will be advantageous
- Technical knowledge of privacy laws and regulations in the UK (GDPR), Singapore (PDPC) and Hong Kong (PDPO) as a minimum, including the guidelines and recommendations of the respective Privacy Regulators like the UK ICO would be good to have
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience in managing various stakeholder groups
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to identify areas of focus for solution design and implementation
- Excellent professional written & oral communication skills
- Ability to create effective work relationships across functions & borders
- Good presentation, time management, negotiation and influencing skills
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.