Salary: THB 80-150K with variable bonus
Successful candidates must have:
· At least 3 years' experience in Business Analyst or System Analyst field
· Open to various experience in insurance project , financial project , business, digital transformation, mobile application, web application etc.
- Refine initial business requirements provided by the client into business/system requirements the technical team can execute on utilizing various business requirement elicitation techniques in a Software as a Service offering.
- Act as a translator/interpreter between the user and the technology team during requirements gathering and design discussions.
- Assure software requirements have been properly coded as defined by the system users.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) when needed.
- Partner with Product Development team to support product enhancements and process improvement to custom built solutions
- Well organized, highly motivated and self-starter to operate with minimal guidance while collaborating in a multi-tasking environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related areas
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in life insurance/annuity projects
- Strong background in development of solutions and/or supporting IT applications for diverse business needs is required.
- Must have good organization and time management skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to positively contribute to the overall success of the project team are required.
- Thai nationality, good command in Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.