Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company in finding a passionate Business Analytics Lead in leveraging data to solve healthcare issues and drive a healthier world for us and our next generations.
- Be a Data expert in the industry and ensure insights synthesized from research are translated into compelling, actionable recommendations for the teams and stakeholders
- Perform deep dive analysis and present with proposal and recommendation to various stakeholders and senior management
- Combines technical research skills and statistical techniques with the critical thinking abilities necessary to transform data into sound business recommendations
- Lead the directive in analysis, design, modeling, testing and implementation activities by providing guidance and recommendations for process enhancements and efficiencies for all reporting
- Manage all phases of data development lifecycle, from analysis/development to testing, implementation, and assist support team for issues
- Bachelor's degree of Business Analytics/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science
- Ability to utilize Tableau, SPSS, or R
- Excellent on various Ms Office software (especially Excel)
- Good understanding on Data Structure, Data Visualization, and Data Transformation
- Excellent analytical skills and experiences in CHAID, Regression, K-means
- Be comfortable with English communication and presenting to key stakeholders in the regional and country level as well as to senior management
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.