Our client, a global medical equipment company, is looking for Business Consultant (IVD) - Sales & Marketing to join there team. This role will contribute to a growth of market within Thailand region and establishment of developing sales networks in the market. If you are confident and have experience in IVD industry, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Responsible for initiating business plan for IVD (Hematology) product line markets
- Identify and manage connection with new and current clients
- Deliver IVD product training to distributors and customers and conducts proposal presentation to dealers and staff
- Work with the sales support team to ensure that equipment can be delivered on time and provide accurate sales forecast
- Propose pricing to maintain maximum profit margins.
- Manage and control expenses to meet budget guidelines
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:
- At least 3 years of working experience in roles related to Sales, Marketing or Business Development in Clinical Diagnostics or IVD business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic and self-motivated
- Good communication skills, native oral and written fluency in Thai and English is a must
- Computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.