- Standard cost calculation and revaluation manufacture BOM update with operation team
- Inventory control activities, lead and drive cycle count and physical count process under inventory count policy
- Monitor slow moving and obsolete inventory movement
- Work with operation team to implement manufacture module and lead cost transactions accounts setup with operation material process and flow
- Analysis cost transaction and variance as manufacture cost, sales cost breakdown by product category, commodity variance.
- Track manufacture variance and analysis and support operation team improve operation excellence
- Keep an eyes on purchase price movement and actual cost movement for commercial team price actions
- Variance analysis and manufacture transactions tracking for unusual variance
- Monitor period cost, such as utility, supplies as manufacture volume and mix
- Calculate period cost change in inventory
- Cost out actions with operation team initiative
- Manage the controllership and financial reporting in accordance with internal control rules.
- Define milestones and liaise with accounting for revenue recognition.
- Organize the project reviews from start to the end of each contract.
- Analyze the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin.
- Support Management to validate forecasts and Costs.
- Al least 5 years in costing and budgeting experience in MNC manufacture company
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting or related field
- Proficient in Excel for costing analysis
- Have comprehensive accounting background
- More than 3 years of ERP knowledge and experience in SAP
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Working Monday - Friday at Map ta phut IE, Rayong
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.