- End and analyses production orders, analysis of operational data to ensure data validation and support process optimization
- Prepare and analyze plant performance
- Support on month end process as needed and BBR presentation
- Support on Budget and forecast on productivity and COGS
- Provide relevant data, analysis and insights to support a strong value-added management report
- Support the report functions to tell the value-added story
- Support on plant controlling projects
- Interact and provide advice to support continuous improvements
- 3+ Experience in cost accounting in manufacturing business, especially the semi-auto process
- Problem solving skills, strong interpersonal skill, collaboration and well-organized
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Hyperion and other ERP
- Problem solving skills, strong interpersonal skill, collaboration and well-organized.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.