Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, one of the world's most innovative and fastest-growing Information Technology company in finding an enthusiastic and goal-oriented Business Development Manager - Cloud to drive revenue of cloud products.
What you will do:
- Be responsible of achieving monthly sales target within assigned territory
- Provide product and market insights and suggestions to clients to suit their needs and tackle their issues
- Generate new business opportunities and handle complex negotiation and decision-making processes
- Work collaboratively with internal sales and support team in execute marketing strategies in increasing product awareness and understanding
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Marketing, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales, business development, or partner development preferably in cloud products (e.g., Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud)
- Able to lead complex integration conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Outstanding skills in English communication, interpersonal, and presentation
If you are interested or know anyone who might be, please feel free to send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.