My client is a large global bank in Singapore currently hiring a Business Manager (4 months contract)
Reporting to the Head of First Line of Defense, you will be required to come from an operational/business risk background and have experience with coordination and have good stakeholder management.
- Review, control and monitor key business and operational activities and associated risks of Private Banking APAC on a regional basis.
- Manage key stakeholders and local / regional management relationships as well as serve as an advisor to local and regional management in all areas of operational risk.
- Provide support on topics such as PB APAC Front Office supervisory framework and reviews conducted by Regulators/ Audit/ Second Line of Defense teams
- Pro-active tracking of open Issues and Actions (arising from reviews) to ensure early escalation to senior management
- Prepare and consolidate audit governance meeting materials
- Conduct regular quality assurance reviews over supervisory controls and audit points as necessary.
- Pro-actively identify and assess key operational and business risks across PB APAC and where relevant, recommend innovative solutions to manage, mitigate and monitor these identified key risks
- Ad hoc / special projects and implementation of all business risk related tasks / projects.
- At least three years of relevant working experience in financial institution
- At least 3 years' experience working in private banking front office risk and control units, internal audit function.
- Ability to communicate effectively through presentation and individual discussions with all levels, including attitude to establish and maintain positive working relationships with all management and personnel
- Strong organizational and project management skills needed to handle the coordination of multiple priorities
- Independent judgment with strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- Ability to grasp risk / control concepts quickly
If you are interested in this positoin, please feel free to drop me a mesage and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.