Argyll Scott is working with pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia. The company has 5,500 + employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities.
We are looking for "Category Manager - Fashion "
This role will report directly to Category Director.
- Performance strategy & execution: develop category strategy based on various data points, derive action plans and execute with team members to monitor and improve key performance indicators
- Marketing & onsite management: working closely with cross-functional teams including traffic and marketing teams to plan for campaigns as per the identified assortment and growth direction of the subcategory and manage onsite merchandising and deal hunting from the sellers
- Assortment planning & merchandising: develop category knowledge in terms of assortment, styles and price points to understand the gaps and match demand and supply in the market
- Sellers management: manage relationships with the seller communities with a particular focus on top sellers, acting as a business advisor to ensure their sustainable growth and contribution to the subcategory, as well as working closely with the vendor acquisition team to acquire and groom new sellers to grow strategic assortment within the subcategory
· Bachelor's Degree or above
· At least 5 years of experience in retail (offline or online), business development, or market research
· Strong analytical skills with systematic and structured thinking
· Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic cross-functional environment
· Good verbal and written communication skills both English and Thai
If you are interested please apply or email : firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.