About our Client
Our client is MNC & 1st tier company, well-known as global leading Construction machinery products. They're currently looking for Chief administrative officer (CAO), who're strong in people management and have an experience in Accounting/Finance, HR, IT and Legal function.
Duties & Responsibilities
Lead Administrative Operations
Chief administrative officers are in charge of a company's day-to-day operations and administrative activities. They oversee departments such as HR, accounting, marketing, and IT, and work closely with senior managers to check on project implementation and address underperformance.
Develop Business Strategy
Because of their broad organizational perspective, chief administrative officers exhibit leadership by driving business strategy development. This involves assessing risks, noting opportunities for expansion, setting overall goals and metrics, and proposing projects or systems to move the company forward.
A major responsibility of chief administrative officers is managing organizational finances, from resource allocation to cost management. They are especially active with planning, as they must predict short- and long-term cash requirements and then create budgets in coordination with department leaders and other executives.
Report to the CEO
Chief administrative officers regularly update the CEO about the status of the departments they manage. They are an important source of company information for the CEO, since they not only narrate facts but also analyze data and suggest action steps.
Evaluate Company Policies
It's the job of chief administrative officers to evaluate administrative policies. In light of changing company needs and compliance regulations, they may modify policies or create new ones, following a decision-making process where they consult thoroughly with other employees and then monitor the impact of any changes.
- Strategic planning key decisions for many departments, determining the direction of the company.
- Project management - Collaborate with General managers to drive the execution of projects from start to finish. From a high-level view, also make sure that deadlines and objectives are met
- Organization skills - Keep an organization running by comfortable with multitasking
- Communication skills - conveying information accurately. regularly explain business plans to managers, lead meetings, and present crucial company updates to the CEO
- Teamwork - work well within a team and providing firm leadership
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.